Lithium polymer battery concept
- Lloyd's certification
- IP 65
- Reduced volume/weight
- Extremely long service life
- Secure and simple installation
- Shipbuilding references
- 10 year warranty already at 80% DOT
- Panels made in Korea
- Assembly/BMS/BCU in the Netherlands
- 100 % electrically/mechanically maintenance-free
- Own, unique BMS (battery management system)
- A BMS (battery management system) in each cell
Accumulators for propulsion systems
The lithium polymer battery system is made of battery blocks, each with 10.5 kWh, which can be combined up to the required battery capacity. The battery system contains a unique battery management system and the necessary charging technology. The battery blocks are located in the hull.
The battery compartments are easily accessible via an inspection cover and contain the legally required security equipment (e.g. ventilation system).